This week Astraea Press launched Spell For Sophia, the fourth book in my Young Adult paranormal series, the Teen Wytche Saga. There’s a lot for you to love in this contemporary time travel romance. Here are my top 5:
- Fan favorites are back! High schoolers Evie, Salem, Aidan, and Ainslie are back. This time the ever morphing spell book has gone dark, and the teens need special help to handle it.
- You’ll discover what happened to Sophia. Ainslie’s best friend disappeared three years ago. Once the smartest kid in class, Sophia made one miscalculation. She trusted the wrong people…her lawless parents.
- New Orleans, Ghosts, & Zombies. The story toggles between California and Louisiana. You can’t be in the Big Easy and not encounter ghosts, voodoo, and zombies.
- Forbidden First Love. Sophia falls in love with the one boy she can never have – the grandson of a voodoo priestess. Try telling Breaux they can’t be together. He’ll risk his bright future and tumble through time to protect Sophia.
- A Paranormal Villain. In Spell Check the teens were up against a real witch of a math teacher. In Spell Struck, the gang faced ruthless gypsies. In Spell Fire, Ainslie fought mental illness and demons. But none of those foes compare to the evil Sophia faces.
Connect with Ariella Moon